MBR membrane integrated sewage treatment equipment adopts the international advanced biological treatment process, which can remove BOD5, COD and nh3-n in one. It has the advantages of stable and reliable technical performance, good treatment effect, low investment, small footprint and convenient maintenance. Our company can also provide water reuse equipment according to customer's requirement.
Name: MBR membrane integrated sewage treatment equipment
Main body: made of carbon steel
Process: AO/A2O/MBR membrane
Application: domestic sewage, breeding and slaughtering wastewater,
Complete set of integrated sewage treatment equipment
1. The equipment is buried below the surface, and the surface above the equipment can be used as green or other land, without the need of building, heating and insulation.
2. The treatment process of secondary biological contact oxidation adopts the push-flow biological contact oxidation, and its treatment effect is better than that of the complete mixed biological contact oxidation tank or the two-stage tandem complete mixed biological contact oxidation tank. Compared with activated sludge tank, the volume is smaller, the adaptability to water quality is strong, the impact load resistance is good, the effluent water quality is stable, will not produce sludge expansion. New elastic stereoscopic packing is adopted in the pool, with large specific surface area, and microorganisms are easy to hang the film and remove the film. Under the same load condition of organic matter, the removal rate of organic matter is high, and the solubility of oxygen in air can be improved in water.
3. The biochemical pool adopts the biological contact oxidation method. The volume load of the filler is relatively low, and the microorganism is in the stage of its own oxidation.
4. The deodorization method of the buried domestic sewage treatment equipment adopts conventional high-altitude exhaust and is equipped with soil deodorization measures.
5. The whole equipment processing system is equipped with automatic electrical control system and equipment fault alarm system. It is safe and reliable in operation.
1. Able to treat the comprehensive wastewater of the living system and similar organic sewage;
2. The complete set of equipment is simple to construct and easy to operate. All mechanical equipment is automatically controlled and all devices can be set below the surface;
3. The equipment is equipped with automatic control system for convenient management and maintenance. Service life of more than 30 years.
According to the existing water quality and quantity, there are generally the following sewage treatment processes:
1. Materialized treatment
Physicochemical method is often used in sewage treatment as a pretreatment method. The purpose of pretreatment is to remove organic matter, improve biochemical properties, reduce biochemical treatment load and improve treatment efficiency by recycling useful components in wastewater or treating some refractory biodegradable substances. The commonly used physical and chemical methods include flocculation precipitation (air floatation), adsorption, etc.
1) flocculation and precipitation
The wastewater contains colloids, esters and suspensions, making the wastewater a highly dispersed colloidal solution, which is generally more stable. The chemical flocculation method is to destroy the colloid of waste water through the physical and chemical action of agents, so that the organic matter in the dispersed state can be de-stabilized and condensed, and the coarse particulate matter in the aggregation state can be separated from the water.
Flocculation sedimentation is widely used in wastewater treatment because it can effectively reduce the turbidity and chromaticity of wastewater and can remove a variety of macromolecular organics. In recent years, the development of flocculants has changed from traditional inorganic flocculants to inorganic and organic polymer flocculants.
2) adsorption method
There are many kinds of adsorbents, such as activated carbon, macroporous resin, activated clay, diatomite and so on. The adsorbents commonly used in organic wastewater are activated carbon and macroporous resin. Although activated carbon has a high adsorption, but because of difficult regeneration, high cost and less use in China.
2. Chemical treatment
Chemical oxidation method is divided into two categories, one is under normal temperature and pressure using strong oxidants (such as hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate, hypochlorite, ozone, etc.) in the wastewater of organic oxidation into carbon dioxide and water; The other is the decomposition of organic matter in wastewater under high temperature and pressure, including the process of supercritical water oxidation and wet air oxidation. The oxidant used is usually oxygen or hydrogen peroxide. Generally, the catalyst is used to reduce the reaction condition and speed up the reaction rate.
Chemical oxidation reaction is fast and easy to control, but the cost is high, it is usually difficult to decompose difficult organic matter into inorganic matter in a single step, and the control of intermediate products is rarely studied. The technique is also often used as a pretreatment method for biochemical treatment. The main methods are:
1) Fenton oxidation method
Fenton reagent has a strong oxidation ability, so Fenton oxidation method plays an important role in the treatment of organic compounds in wastewater. However, because the system contains a large number of Fe2 + ions, the utilization rate of H2O2 is not high, so the organic degradation is not complete.
2) ozone oxidation method
Ozone has strong oxidation ability in water treatment, fast reaction speed, no sludge, no secondary pollution and other characteristics, in the removal of synthetic detergent and reduce BOD, COD and other aspects of water have special effect. The oxidation of refractory organics by ozone usually breaks part of the ring molecules or long chain molecules, so that the macromolecules become small molecules to generate biodegradable substances and improve the biodegradability of wastewater.
3) electrochemical oxidation method
Electrochemical oxidation, also known as electrochemical combustion, oxidizes organic matter under the action of electrooxidation on the electrode surface or free radicals generated by the action of electric field. Electrochemical oxidation is divided into direct electrochemical oxidation and indirect electrochemical oxidation. Direct electrochemical oxidation is a kind of REDOX reaction on the surface of electrode.
3. Biological processing technology
Biological treatment technology is one of the most important processes in the general organic wastewater treatment system. It is a technology that utilizes the metabolism of microorganisms, mainly bacteria, to oxidize, decompose and absorb the soluble organics and some insoluble organics in the wastewater, and converts them into harmless stable substances so as to purify the water. In the process of modern biotechnological treatment, there are mainly three categories: aerobic biooxidation, facultative biodegradation and anaerobic digestion and degradation.
For a long time, aerobic biological treatment technology, especially activated sludge process, has been the main process of sewage treatment in China. It has the characteristics of high treatment efficiency and good effluent quality. Anaerobic biological treatment of wastewater is an important technology in environmental engineering and energy engineering because of its low energy consumption and low sludge yield. Although anaerobic treatment has some advantages, it is difficult for anaerobic effluent to directly meet the discharge standard. Generally, it is used for the biological treatment of high concentration organic sewage in the first stage. Therefore, the biological treatment in the second stage must still go through aerobic treatment to reach the discharge standard.
Based on the above treatment introduction, biological treatment technology is preferred as the main treatment process for domestic sewage treatment process. The main reason is that the biological treatment process has low operation cost and good treatment effect.
Scope of application
1. Hotels, restaurants, nursing homes and hospitals;
2. Residential communities, villages and market towns;
3. Stations, airports, seaports, docks and ships;
4. Factories, mines, troops, tourist spots and scenic spots;
5. All kinds of industrial organic wastewater similar to domestic sewage.
Installation, use and maintenance
1. Foundation: if WSZ series equipment is placed above the floor, only a concrete floor with the same appearance as the equipment is needed as the foundation. Foundation pressure must be greater than 4T/m2, but also horizontal and flat.
If the equipment is buried below the floor, the elevation of the foundation must be less than or equal to the elevation of the equipment and ensure that there is no rain or water. The foundation is generally plain concrete (whether the reinforcement depends on the local geological conditions).
2. Installation: according to the installation drawing, each box shall be placed in place successively. The position and direction of the box shall not be misplaced.
3. Pour clean water into the equipment to check whether there is leakage in each pipe. If there is no leakage, cover the box with soil until the inspection hole of the equipment and level the ground. Connect the control line of the electric control box with the water pump, connect the electric control box with the power supply, pay attention to the direction of the fan and motor when wiring, must be the same as the direction indicated by the fan.
All pipes of the equipment are made of PVC or stainless steel, and the connection between pipes is made of PVC adhesive or stainless steel welding.
The packing adopts suspension biological packing as biological carrier, with large biomass, easy to hang film, no balling and no clogging.